Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break

Well this week was Spring Break. :) Not a Spring Break like most people took I don't think. It was just a nice relaxing week for the most part. I worked a lot of extra hours, which I didn't mind. It was nice to be able to catch up on a lot of work and have my office clean without tons of papers and projects to work on. Plus I'm going to enjoy the paycheck. :)

I was telling my friend Joni the other night that I think this is how I would live if I were married in a way....not saying I need the husband to live like this, but it just seemed like that stage of life I guess......I cooked a lot, I cleaned a lot, hung out with my family, worked, went to the temple, etc. I loved it! I felt very productive this week even though I really wasn't going as crazy as I usually am during the week.

Thursday night I went to the Salt Lake Temple. It was SO amazing! It was my ward's temple night and since we couldn't do a session with the rest of the ward, my friend Tami and I decided to do baptisms. I have never seen that many people doing baptisms, it was crazy! I love the feeling of the temple. So peaceful, and it brings me so much joy. :)

I worked on my mission papers this week. The papers themselves are done, my doctors appointment is on Monday and I just have to have my dentist sign a paper, and I'm done! I'm SO excited I can't even explain!!!

Today was fun! I went snowboarding. I'm sure that's the last time of the season....or I guess for 2 seasons. It was a very nice day, the sun was shining and it was beautiful, but the snow wasn't the greatest. I only found a few good spots of powder, but this year just wasn't the year for Spring skiing.

So all of that combined, I had a pretty good Spring Break :)

2 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

Sounds like you had a nice spring break! You needed some time like that when you was not running quite so much!Let us know about the mission! Have an awesome week!

Shannon said...

I am glad that you had a good spring break. And I am really glad that you and Tami came and did baptisms on Thursday. You are awesome.