While I was getting ready for bed last night, my brother Weston came in and said, "Man Amy, we have such an awesome family!"
I said, "Of course we do! ...But why do you say that?"
So he said, "Because! I can come home and talk about physics, anatomy, astronomy, or chemistry....and it's normal!"
I just smiled and said, "Yep! We're smart." :)
It's so true. I have such an awesome family. We're one good-looking intelligent bunch! I don't know another family who gets into such interesting/deep conversations like we do, as often as we do. I have yet to find a family that grows wheat grass in their living room, sprout tons of grains and nuts in their kitchen, and grinds their own wheat flour as often as we do. And I don't know of another 2 year old who has wheat grass in their vocabulary (Trekker knows all about it haha). It's kind of funny when I think about how "abnormal" my family is....when to me, all the funny things we do just seem normal!
Even if we are a bunch of nuts, I sure do love my family!
6 years ago


1 comments:
Your family is definitely an inspiration! I need (and want) to be more health-conscious...but alas, I like my junk food too much at the moment! Hehe. But seriously, I think your family is great to do all the things you mentioned (and I'm sure more). It's wonderful! Not everyone things you're weird or nuts!!! (Thanks again for taking the spinach!)
p.s. You should have a conversation with my brother-in-law then -- he speaks way over my head!
Post a Comment