So I started a cleanse last Thursday.....who starts a cleanse the week before the Superbowl?!?! Honestly...what was I thinking?! Oh well, watching my friends chow down on junk food all day yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I didn't really mind not eating it. The thing that got me today was not being able to eat certain healthy foods that the rest of my family got to eat for Amberly's Birthday dinner. I've never wanted a tortilla so badly haha. I had to stick with salad, sauteed onions and peppers, and guacamole, which were good....I just like my grains :) I've never been on a diet or anything so having to restrict myself from certain foods for the first time in my life isn't very fun I'm finding....but it's only for a little while and I'm feeling a lot healthier already. Plus I know I can do it since my parents, Steven, and Weston, have already done this cleanse....and they had to pass up Thanksgiving food...crazy people!
Anyway, today was my fourth day....only 13 more to go! ....We'll see if I can make it haha. I've already lost 5 pounds, which is pretty encouraging. My friend Dayton said it was just water weight....yeah right, how do I lose water weight when I'm drinking over a gallon of water a day!?
My work's going to have a biggest loser type competition. It's more you get points for eating healthy, exercising, losing weight, praying even, and you lose points for eating unhealthy.....I'm pretty sure I'll get my team major points! :)
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment