So this is waaaaaay late, but I still wanted to upload some pictures from Christmas. :) It was a fun day! We all slept in, and my parents ended up waking me up haha. We opened presents in the morning, I got some way cute clothes, new snowboarding gloves, a scarf, movie passes....etc. A little later, Amberly, Josh, and Trekker came over so we opened more presents. Weston and Steven got Trekker a huge box that they filled with confetti, money, and candy. He LOVED it, and it was EVERYWHERE!! It was so fun, (I'll try to upload the movie, I've never put a movie on here before).
A little while after that my Grandpa and Grandma Whitley came over to give us our gifts. They gave us a Wii!! It's been so fun!
Mom and Dad
Josh, Amberly, & Trekker
Confetti EVERYWHERE!!
Me, Trekker, and Mom having fun!
Boxes are fun too!
Steven, Trekker, and Weston
All ready for the day
Mom, Me, and Grandpa Whitley
Dad opening the Wii, Steven's excited!
Thugs....aka Josh, me, and Steven

0 comments:
Post a Comment