Well, I found out yesterday that Spencer's home now....apparently he has been for a few days. I'll be honest, I was a very good mixture of mad/sad when I found out he was home and he hadn't even told me....Michael's the one who told me! There I was fasting for him, and praying for him constantly wondering if he was okay! I'm not sure all the details why he came home, I haven't gotten to talk to him very much, we only texted a little yesterday.
I just don't quite know what to do. On the one hand, I know that he's pretty depressed that it didn't work out for whatever reason and he's pretty embarrassed to be back since he made such a big deal out of it. And yeah, I don't want to stop being his friend just because he didn't tell me he was home. But on the other hand, if he really cared about me, or was worried about how I have been since my surgery he not only could take one tiny second out of his day to return a phone call or a text, but he should WANT to.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment