Friday, September 4, 2009

Sunday Nights!!

Every Sunday night, a group of kids from my ward gets together to play games. We always have a BLAST!! We play a ton of different games...most of which most people have never heard of haha. But last Sunday we took a break from the games and got a little camera happy......

Our attempt at a random head shot!

Kyle is a PIMP!

Lovely I know! :)
Ally, Vaughn, and Shannon

Advertisement for Crest Whitestripes!

I'm standing up in this picture if you were wondering!! Why do they poke the midget?!

We fit everyone on the couch!!
Tami, Michelle, Andy Michael, Amanda, Kyle, Vaughn, Shannon, Ally, and myself!

We ROCK!!

Gotta have one of these shots!

Didn't know I had this many hands huh!

Every Sunday night, a group of kids from my ward gets together to play games. We always have a BLAST!! We play a ton of different games...most of which most people have never heard of haha. But last Sunday we took a break from the games and got a little camera happy......

0 comments: