Thursday, September 10, 2009

Softball FHE

Last week for FHE, my ward played softball. I remember writing a post awhile back about how softball wasn't my sport....maybe I was just having a hard time that day, cause I'd like to say I did pretty well at FHE, but I'll admit I'm no pro. :) Speaking of not being a pro....Spencer and I played tennis on Sunday. Daaaaang, tennis is NOT my sport haha. I remember when I was in elementary school, I wanted some tennis racquets because I was going to become a professional tennis player and be in the olympics! (I also thought that about swimming), but as most of you probably already know....I've never been to the olympics! And I'll have you all know, that I'm horrible at tennis! I've probably played like 5 times since I got those racquets all those years ago. Don't get me wrong, it's was fun to play, and I'm sure Spencer was quite entertained watching how retarded I looked, but whatev! After he beat me a million times in a row we went and rode bikes. Now that's something I can do! No hands even! :)

Anyway...here are some pictures of softball!


Cute picture of Shannon and myself!

The Whitley's looking good! Amanda, Steven, and Me

Steven's ready!

This is the infamous Paul. I'm not sure if I've informed you all about him....that's a whole other story though. I got out on second because Steven hit the ball right to the base. Paul told me I just needed to run faster.......thanks for the tip.

Working on my pitching skills

Bishop Radmall was serious about this!

Good ol' Vaughn. I love him!

On-lookers Etian (my sister's fiance in the black shirt and plaid shorts), Justin, Steven, Vaughn, and me.

1 comments:

Gay Lynne said...

You amaze me girl! You're Awesome!