Okay, I know I have a lot of catching up to do, and I don't have time to do it all tonight so I figured I'll just take it one little step at a time trying to fill y'all in on what's going on! This post is just to fill you in on the lastest guys. First off, the dance with Adam was fun....I'll talk more about that later. Tyler is the funniest kid I know, and we're good buds. Sterling, the new Sterling, is around but I have a crush on his older brother Gentry haha. And then....there's Mike!!
Every Sunday, some kids in my ward get together to play games. A couple weeks ago, the new guy Mike came. He's sooo good looking, I just have to say that. :) It seemed like he showed some interest, but I didn't think too much of it. Well, last Sunday we played games again and by the end of the night he practically had his arm around me the whole time! But...he didn't get my number or anything.
Last night we had FHE at the ward. I walked in and he came up to me and gave me a hug. We had an Easter Egg hunt around the church so he stuck with me. As we were searching, he said he needed my number so we could chat, so I gave it to him, and then the question came......when did you graduate? Oh man, I knew it was coming, and I didn't want to answer. I hate answering that!! I feel so little! I knew Mike was older, but I wasn't sure how much older. Well, I was honest and I told him '07. He just started laughing and said, "Oh man....I'm so old!!" Haha, it was pretty funny.....turns out Mike's 30! Shoot, he's cute! And he's done with school, and he has a career! ....but is that too weird?! My family says age doesn't really matter....just to go on a date and see how it goes, no big deal.
He told me I had the brightest smile ever, and that I was really cute. He couldn't even wait 5 minutes after I left the church to think of some excuse to call me! Advice though....I need advice haha. If I had a picture I'd put it on here....he's gorgeous, honestly.
6 years ago

2 comments:
Just go on a date and have fun!
ooh I want to see a pic of this Mike guy! Good luck, just have fun :)
Post a Comment