Friday, April 10, 2009

Always a Party With the Girls!!

My friends and I get together at least once a week for a Girl's Night Out, and we always have a blast!! A couple weeks ago we took a trip down to Brigham City to eat at Peach City. They have amazing waffle fries that my friend Candice insisted we needed to get! After we had our fill of fries we made the trek back home from Brigham and went to Candice's to watch a movie. We decided on Bewitched. I was asleep after the first two minutes (it was a Friday night and the week had been really busy) I woke up about 3 hours later...and the movie was still going...what the?! It turned out, that all of us girls fell asleep...except Brooke, and the DVD had been repeating because it skips at a certain part and Brooke just thought it was a flash back or something hahahaha! She must have been tired too....

Another night we got together to make German food!! Katie made Doner's. Doner's were the most amazing thing I had in Germany. They're actually Turkish, but they're all over Germany and Europe. They're sort of like a pita....but oh so much better!! We also made spatzle, it didn't turn out how it should have, but it was still good! The best part of the night was probably buying the best book in the world!! He's Just Not That Into You! I know I talked about the movie once on here, saying it made me crazy, but the book is awesome! It's so funny and so true! Every girl should read it!!

Last week we celebrated Katie's birthday. I had to show up a few hours late because I found out that morning that I had a paper due that night, but it was still fun! We just chilled, ate food, and played with temporary tattoos! Katie, just loves them for some reason.

The Groupies!
(Julie, Krystal, Candice, Alexa, Ashley, Brooke, and Myself)

We're very attractive!

Once again...attractive....at Peach City

Driving....apparently my flash only blinded me, not Brooke and Ashley

Yeah..... :)
(Courtney, Katie, Ashley, Myself, and Joni)

Katie looks like a Japanese Animation character haha.
And Joni's brother wouldn't stop laughing at me after I pulled this face.

0 comments: