The Spring Formal was very fun! Joni did my hair so I looked gorgeous! Adam kept commenting on how pretty I looked. :) Adam is a GREAT dancer so I was spinning all over that floor...he even made me run into some people haha. Honestly though, no one was dancing like we were, it was awesome! I've never been a huge dancer...I didn't know how, but with Adam leading, it made it look like I knew what I was doing! :)
Adam was a gentleman. Even though it was a girls choice dance, he came to pick me up, he made me wait in the car while he came around to open the door for me. I've never waited for a guy to do that before. I mean I expect them to open the door when I get into the car, but I've never minded opening it myself when I get out...but Adam insisted, which was very nice of him.
I didn't have my camera with me at the dance so I only have one picture of us together!

1 comments:
How cute! You do look adorable! I'm glad that you had a good time! Adam's a good guy, you'll have to let me know if anything else happens!
Post a Comment