My how time flies! I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving again! I was hanging out with some friends last night and after I had said, "I can't believe tomorrow's Thanksgiving!" My friend Ally informed be I had said that at least 3 times in the few hours we spent together....and I told her I had said it a million times that day!
I just wanted to take a second and say how grateful I am for my life, all the people in it, and the great experiences I'm able to have. I've been writing a list of everything I'm grateful for....it's way too lengthy to put in one post so I'll save us all the time of reading that.
This is such a great holiday! I get annoyed every year when the Christmas stuff is up the day after Halloween.....hello! They're skipping a holiday!! I refuse to listen to Christmas music until Thanksgiving night. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas music, I just think that we need to take more time out of our lives and remember what we're grateful for, not just focus on all the new stuff we're going to get for Christmas.
6 years ago

1 comments:
I knew there would be a post for Thanksgiving! You're always good to remember the important parts of the holiday. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment