Thursday, November 19, 2009

Coming to an End

So I'm sure you've noticed, I go in streaks when it comes to blogging...I've noticed I've been slacking as of late, when I had been doing so well! O'well, can't change the past right?!

This semester is coming to an end....YESSSS!! Besides finals week, which usually isn't that bad, it's the week before finals week that you have you worry about, there's just an exciting feeling of relief. When it's Fall semester this feeling of relief mixes with feelings of pure joy for SNOWBOARDING! Oh how I've missed it these past 8 months. My snowboard is what I see when I first wake up every morning, it is calling my name!!

Anyway, back to what I was really going to talk about; excuse me, write about. I loved teaching my Anatomy class this semester. I was really really nervous to do it, so nervous I almost didn't do it at all! I was scared almost every week because I wanted to be absolutely sure I didn't seem like a complete idiot if I forgot something, but I survived even if I did seem stupid some of the time. Today was my last day of teaching new material....phew that's a relief! I love, love, love the students in my class. They've been so fun! They call me "Amazing Amy" ha. Justin, the kid I teach with doesn't have a nickname....they don't care for him. And I mean that in the kindest way possible. haha ;)

It's been really cool to be able to see how much my students have learned. That's the best part about teaching....being able to see in their eyes that they understand something better because I was able to explain it for them! I'm really grateful I got to have this opportunity, and I'm excited for it again next semester, when I'll be teaching along side a couple of my students! They rock!

0 comments: