Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. I went to a party on Friday, the day before. I dressed up as an 80's girl. Most people thought I was Deb from Napoleon Dynamite....I guess I can see where they'd get that! Anyway, the party was lots of fun!! By around midnight I was so tired....but I had come with a few of my friends, so I didn't drive. I really just wanted to lay on the floor, but I figured I'd get trampled on since there were so many people there, but once a spot on the couch showed up I was all over it haha....I fall asleep EVERYWHERE! They woke me up around 2, apparently everyone had been making fun of me....but we went to Village Inn, some drunk people went crazy over my friend Kyle's Wolverine costume!! He looked like the real deal I think.
I got home around 3....got as much sleep as I could before I had to go clean the church at 9:30....went over to Weber to do a dissection for Anatomy. A dissection on HALLOWEEN.....awesome haha. That night some of my friends got together, had a nice spaghetti dinner, and watched Hocus Pocus, I hadn't seen that for YEARS!!
I love all my friends. They're the best!!



Kyle, Tami, Me, and Shannon

Love Em!

Kyle about to interrupt my wonderful dream!!




0 comments: