Lately work has been really really busy! We're getting ready for some audits that are coming up, and I get to make sure that we have everything perfect, lucky me! It's really not that difficult, just very very time consuming, and time's running out!
Every Wednesday, my Office Manager, Camille, brings in her little girl Makenzie. Makenzie is such a funny girl. She was born with spinabifida, but never complains about it! What an example. Just a couple weeks ago I showed her how to work the webcam on my computer. She has so much fun taking pictures and movies of herself, it's so funny.
Every Wednesday, my Office Manager, Camille, brings in her little girl Makenzie. Makenzie is such a funny girl. She was born with spinabifida, but never complains about it! What an example. Just a couple weeks ago I showed her how to work the webcam on my computer. She has so much fun taking pictures and movies of herself, it's so funny.
One of our first pictures
Makenzie's an artist!






1 comments:
She's Alive!
Post a Comment