So today I had an experience that will be added to the list of stupid things Amy has done! Okay, here's the background..... I've had a minor crush on a kid named Jason. I knew nothing would ever come of it so I was trying to just get it out of my head, but I think since I haven't had anyone else to have a crush on, it makes it harder to just move on! Anyway, my ward went to the Drive Inn for FHE last night and I learned somethings about Jason that made me realize we honestly wouldn't work. First off- he wouldn't sit in the truck with Michael, Spencer, Aimee, and myself because he said there wasn't enough room to where he could sit looking straight at the screen and there was no way he was going to sit sideways the whole movie. I offered him my seat because I thought it was quite ridiculous, but he just went and sat in a different truck. After Harry Potter was over though, he came over and decided to squish in so we could all cuddle together in the tight spot. We moved over to a different screen to watch part of Star Trek and he automatically said that this black line on the screen was going to drive him insane. It took me like 5 minutes to even find what he was talking about, and then I just told him to ignore it!
So this morning, I was texting my friend Katie about it, and on a separate text I wrote, "And Jason came in the truck later, and I learned he does a lot of things that bus me haha. He's too picky!" Here's the kicker though, I looked down after I sent it and I had sent it to Jason!!!!!!! CRAP!!! I hurried and wrote "I'm sorry Jason! I can explain!"
And he simply wrote back "Ok" I was feeling horrible, I really did like Jason, he's a good friend, and he's not all bad, he just wouldn't work as a boyfriend!
So I wrote...."Okay, I will be honest JLew. I had a crush on you, even though I knew you wouldn't date me cause I'm too little. And that text was obviously not supposed to go to you, but I just meant it in a way that I realized we wouldn't have worked well together. You don't bug me, I think you're a fun guy really. We're just different. I'm really sorry!"
Luckily he just wrote back, "Don't worry about it. I'm not mad or anything."
But I was still traumatized!! So I wrote, "I still feel really horrible. I honestly didn't mean it rudely."
Jason wrote, "I know you didn't. Honestly, don't beat yourself up about it."
Jeez.....that was really nice of Jason, I'm glad he could take it that way, but I still can't believe how dumb I was, and I have no idea how that text even got sent to him!!
It was a little interesting later though, Jason started texting me more than ever before...he even e-mailed me this funny picture of himself.......it makes me wonder why....
6 years ago

1 comments:
HARSH!
Post a Comment