Today's a little catch up day for me. I'll try to remember what's been happening. First off, I've picked up a new sport.....Golf!
It was pretty shaky at first. It felt so awkward to hold a golf club, but now I think it's a lot of fun! I had a set of left-handed golf clubs that my Uncle Mike gave to me. They were his Mom's. But I found out that 3 of the clubs were right-handed, and I was missing a few other ones, so I just decided to buy my own new set of clubs. I found some really good ones for a good price on Ebay. They've been fun to have!
Next...my sister's best friend Ginger got married to the most awesome guy, Ryan!! Ginger's been married before, to a guy who just turned out to be a huge jerk, but now Ginger and Ryan are together and couldn't be happier. They were meant for each other!
I have to go to work now, but I'll update later!






1 comments:
Caught the bouquet that would mean you will be getting married next. So let me know.=) You always have something fun going on!
Post a Comment