Saturday, September 27, 2008

Time with the girls!


Yesterday, after getting out of school, I got to spend all day and all night with my best friend Courtney. It's been so long since we've gotten to hang out for that long. It was so much fun!! Not that we did anything out of the ordinary, there was our standard Mexican food, Jamba Juices, movies, Guitar Hero, and girl talk. (Well, later there was RockBand with Nick), but I was just so happy to know that I had such a good friend like Courtney that I could spend time with and talk to about anything. Girls need to talk, and sometimes guys just aren't the ones to talk to, that's why we have our girlfriends!
Today I also got to go out with lunch with my friend Carlee. It was so much fun getting to know her better and eating yummy Applebee's food!

0 comments: