I've always thought that I was pretty much a natural at all sports, but I've come to find out that softball just isn't the same. I mean I'm fine at playing catch or simply hitting the ball, I have a lot of fun doing that, but for some reason when I put the two together with a real ump calling the game....my nerves just get to me. And maybe it's not even nerves, maybe I just have bad luck haha. During my first game, a girl wearing cleats ran over my finger while I was going for a ball on 2nd. I have to admit....I cried, it hurt so bad. This game, nothing like that happened, I did drop the ball, that was embarrassing. But I also had a lot of fun both games so I guess that's all that matters.
6 years ago

2 comments:
Haha. Are you taking a class?
Haha no. I just play on a team with my sister Amberly and her best friend Ginger. It's Ginger's work team.
Post a Comment