Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Job!!

I'm really excited about the new job I'll be starting next week! I'll be working as a receptionist with a company called Cross Roads. My older sister, Amberly, is a therapist there for troubled youth, so it will be fun working with her and nagging her to get her paperwork in. I can't actually start until the week of October 13 because I told my boss at Farr's I'd still be a supervisor until she came back from having surgery on her ankle, but I can handle that. I've been wanting a new job for quite awhile now, and now it's finally happening! I will miss the ice cream that's for sure, but maybe then I'll lose a few pounds haha.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Welcome to blogging!:) Good luck with the new job!

Dee Dee said...

I love that you have a blog now! I tried to look at it the other day and it wouldn't let me, so I'm glad it is working now! Keep me posted on the new job! That is exciting!

CIndy said...

Love the new blog........love the pics...now I have a new way to check stuff out about ya...how fun..Love ya..