Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer 2010

So I haven't taken as many pictures as I would have liked to take throughout the summer but I decided to share a few of the ones I have. :)

First off, I love my bike, Chaz. We have great times together. On Father's Day, my Mom, brothers, and I decided to take a ride around Roy. These were the result...


My cute Mom in the background


Weston can ride with no hands standing up


I can only ride with no hands sitting down :)


Oh yeah


Steven was talking when he captured this shot...but I like it :)

Then we went over to my Grandma and Grandpa Whitley's and has some fun there.


Swingin on the swings at Grandpa Whitley's :)

Every year for the 4th, my family goes to Bear Lake. I love it!! It's my favorite weekend of the entire year, so I was looking forward to it! It was a little more windy at the beach than we should've liked, which made it colder, but it was still fun! My Mom's side of the family is the one who's tradition it is, so it was nice chillin around the campfire with my family, lighting off fireworks, teaching my little cousins how to shoot my BB gun, and just relaxing all weekend.


My Favorite Place!


Funny Caleb & cute Kiersten


My Uncle Brent is the best! He always takes us boating


The water was really choppy, but it was a blast!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Weston Looks like a missionary in thos pictures. I love it.

Calli said...

(o: Bikes are so much fun! Your family is so awesome!!