Attention everyone....yes, I am indeed still alive!! :)
About a month ago, I volunteered at a rest home. I was leading the music for their little relief society meeting. As I was leading the music, a couldn't help but notice one cute little lady who would look over at me, I'd smile, she'd smile back, look away, but then look at me again. So after the meeting I went over to talk to her.
I said, "Hi, my name's Amy."
- She looked at me and said, "You just had a baby?"
"No, my name is AMY!" I said."
"You're expecting a baby?!"
"NO, my NAME is AMY!!"
"Ohhh....your name is Amy." She thought for a second then asked, "Are you my sister?!"
I politely told her, "no."
"Oh, I had a sister named Amy.....I haven't seen her for a long time. I wonder if she's still alive.
"I'm not sure," I said. "What's your name?"
"It's Dawn. What's yours?"
HAHA It's kind of sad, but it just made me laugh (in my mind, I wasn't about to laugh out loud at this sweet old lady)! But come on, you gotta admit that's pretty funny! Old people are awesome!
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment