Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Trekker!!!

Trekker turned two today!! I can't believe it how fast time has gone by! He's such a stud, and talks more than any other kid I know!! You can ask him to say anything and he'll say it (including supercalifragalisticzpaladocious)!! Amberly and him came over early this morning so it was fun to play with him. All morning long he'd just say, "Guess what Amy....I love you!!!" So cute!! That's my favorite thing to hear!
We had a birthday party for him yesterday. I helped Amberly make his cake, which turned out great!!


He had so much fun opening his presents. I got him a Mighty Tonka Dump Truck that he thought was SO cool! I'm expecting to continue on as the favorite Aunt. :)


I'm so grateful to be able to be a part of Trekker's life. He teaches me so many new things every day. He's so smart, and I love him so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREKKER!!!

0 comments: